Tuesday, March 04, 2008

First Time

Hello!

My name is Mark, or the Wearied Juggler. I do not actually get tired juggling, but i do get tired, and i do juggle. I just dont juggle enough to get tired juggling. Well, I've started this blog because I love reading Fantasy!!! But since I quit working to go back to school, my reading time has been seriously assaulted. I needed a serious excuse to keep reading, and here it is. I am going to review each book I read, and post a blog. This will help my writing skills, and hopefully entertain you. If I don't like a book, I will tell you why, and if I like it, I will sing it to you. So, please stay tuned in and read me!

No comments:

Search Site

Google
 
Sci-Fi Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Blogdigger Blog Search Engine Pod Storage Books Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory