Thursday, April 03, 2008

Armageddon in Retrospect

I haven't yet read it, and in fact I am reading like five other books, but, I must mention it, because it is Vonnegut's first book to be published posthumously. He died April 11 2007, which means that someone else put this collection together. I don't actually know too much about Armageddon in Retrospect, except that it is an accumulation of many previously unpublished writings by Kurt Vonnegut, which now are published. So all of you fans of Vonnegut, go get this one please! I'm specifically talking to one fan whose baby is so excited for the new season of The Office, that he/she whatever it is, decided to pop out in time to see Jim mock Dwight for the first time in months. I am also talking to fans whose names rhyme with Kurt...
Go get Kurt Vonnegut's new novel and then maybe share what you thought about it with me. Leave me a comment. Send me and email. Whatever...I just want to hear about this man's previously unpublished, posthumously published writing. ;)


-WeariedJuggler

No comments:

Search Site

Google
 
Sci-Fi Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Blogdigger Blog Search Engine Pod Storage Books Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory