Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thank You!

I want to say thank you to all of my visitors who keep returning! It makes me feel like what I write is somewhat purposeful. It also means that I must be doing something right. You compliment me by returning every day to see if I posted.

I am sorry that I haven't been able to post in a few days, and I am even more sorry that it will be a couple more before I can put up my review of Magician's Gambit. School has me swamped right now, and unfortunately reviewing doesn't have priority over my grades. Maybe someday, but for now I have to write long boring essays for English.

Keep coming back please! My next post will be on thursday, with the aforementioned review.

Thank You,
WeariedJuggler

No comments:

Search Site

Google
 
Sci-Fi Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Blogdigger Blog Search Engine Pod Storage Books Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory