Thursday, June 19, 2008

A curious thing... Book Tag

So I've never seen one of these before...but I am sort of happy I have. John at Grasping for the Wind tagged me, and these were my instructions:

Grab the nearest book and turn to page 123. Write down the fifth sentence, post it, and then tag 5 others to do this.

The book nearest me was Dark Lord by Ed Greenwood, and it made me proud :)

Page 123 sentence 5: "No."

I'm not going to tag anyone...seeing as most people I know have already been tagged...and also I have two more chapters of Accounting to read tonight.!.! arg.

1 comment:

Storage Containers said...

Thanks for the article.The article is pretty interesting I liked the article. And I expect these kind of articles from you in future.

Thanks
Storage Containers
http://www.boxtcontainers.com

Search Site

Google
 
Sci-Fi Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Blogdigger Blog Search Engine Pod Storage Books Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory