Friday, July 04, 2008

Wall-E



Wow, I had to say something... Its been a little while since I have posted because I've been in Lake Powell with my family. But I'm back in time for the 4th of July block parties. I finished The Last Wish, but other than that I didn't get to do too much reading. So expect a review in the next two days, and then maybe another in the middle of next week.

Luckily I did see Wall-E the night before my birthday :) It exceeded my expectations, and I am glad we saw it. I think I enjoyed it even more than my 9 year old niece... It's my impression that adults will enjoy Wall-E a little more than kids because of the lack of dialogue, but even so, Wall-E is definitely worth seeing on the big screen. Happy Independence Day to y'all!

-WeariedJuggler

No comments:

Search Site

Google
 
Sci-Fi Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Blogdigger Blog Search Engine Pod Storage Books Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory