Thursday, August 14, 2008

Titleless

So I haven't ditched the blog or moved onto other types of books. I've just moved again, and the place I'm at has no internet...yet, and I'm still learning the area. Probably tomorrow there will be a little write-up about the Earthsea Trilogy by Ursula LeGuin. It won't be a proper review, because I don't want to write about each individual book, but I do have some opinions I want to express :) Also, I just finished Tad Williams The Dragonbone Chair and I'm super stoked. I think it was Graeme that recently did a few write-ups about this series, and I want to say thank you! Anyway, good day, and I hope to be up on the web a little more regularly...

WeariedJuggler

7 comments:

Graeme Flory said...

It's a good book isn't it? :o)
And there's even more goodness to come... :o)

Anonymous said...

Tad Williams is a man I've never tried. I had no internet for a week once, it almost drove me mad!

Hope to here more from you soon.

gav.

Andry Chang said...

hi, i'm putting a link to your blog in mine, www.fireheart.tk blog list, so i can visit here anytime.

Greetings from Andry Chang, the author of FireHeart Saga

Adele said...

aha, well I know you are lurking so I look forward to seeing this start up again soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey from a random new blogger passerby :) Tad Williams is on my ever increasing TBR list

Anonymous said...

The Earthsea Triliogy is one my absolute favorites. I think it is because it is about morality as much as it is about magic.

Also, it has Le Guin's fantastic prose. Too bad she didn't keep writing in that world.

98005 Storage Units said...

I must say, youve got one of the best blogs Ive seen in a long time. What I wouldnt give to be able to create a blog thats as interesting as this.

Search Site

Google
 
Sci-Fi Blogs - Blogged Blog Directory Blogdigger Blog Search Engine Pod Storage Books Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory